[2017.12.12] Añadidos los vídeos de Navidad de JFC y J-net aquí. // Added Christmas messages from JFC and J-net here.

19 febrero 2013

[Álbum] KAT-TUN - Best of KAT-TUN

Fecha de salida: 2006.03.22


[Álbum] KAT-TUN - Best of KAT-TUN: 4S || MEGA
01. SHE SAID...
02. NEVER AGAIN
03. I LIKE IT
04. MIRACLE
05. BLUE TUESDAY
06. RHODESIA
07. GOLD
08. WILDS OF MY HEART
09. SPECIAL HAPPINESS
10. ONE ON ONE
11. BUTTERFLY
12. RUSH OF LIGHT
13. Harukana Yakusoku
14. PRECIOUS ONE
15. REAL FACE #1

[Booklet] KAT-TUN - Best of KAT-TUN: 4S || MEGA  


~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~~·~·

Puedes comprarlo en:
YesAsia                                 CDJapan


~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~~·~·
Gracias a Sayuri por los links de MEGA ^^

9 comentarios:

  1. Muchísimas gracias! Todo eso lo daba por perdido!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the 4S link of the album is dead can you reupload it please?
    thank you very much

    ResponderEliminar
  3. by the way... do you have copies of the english soft sub for their concerts?? the links of the old subbers are all dead..
    if you have a copy of those eng subs can you give me one???
    I wanna introduce my friends to Kat-tun so watching their concerts are the best way to do that.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, I do have the softsubs of their concerts. Which one do you want? All of them?
      Tell me your email address or send me an email to the address on the right ^^

      Eliminar
    2. ariannejane93@yahoo.com thats my email...
      I want all of them, all 12 of them if you have those.
      wow a million thanks to you. I wanna spread the KATTUN love to many people specially now that Kame will be having his solo concert...

      Eliminar
    3. if you also have english soft subs for their makings and other videos like dream boys, I would really appreciate it if you can give me a copy too.

      Eliminar