[2017.10.19] Añadidos los vídeos de cumpleaños del JFC de 2017 de Kame, Ueda y Nakamaru aquí. // Added Kame, Ueda and Nakamaru's JFC birthday messages here.

10 marzo 2013

[Single] KAT-TUN - RESCUE

Fecha de salida: 2009.03.11


[Single] KAT-TUN - RESCUE: 4S || MEGA
1. RESCUE
2. 7 DAYS BATTLE
3. On Your Mind -Please come back to me-
3. RESCUE (Original Karaoke)
4. 7 DAYS BATTLE (Original Karaoke)



[Booklet] KAT-TUN - RESCUE: 4S || MEGA 




[PV] KAT-TUN - RESCUE: 4S || MEGA



[Making] KAT-TUN - RESCUE: 4S .001 .002 .003 .004 .005


~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~~·~·

Puedes comprarlo en:
 
YesAsia                                 CDJapan


~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~~·~·
Gracias a Sayuri por los links de MEGA ^^ 

10 comentarios:

  1. hello, dear! It's me, again.
    Everytime I'm very appreciate to you *_*
    Thanks for your uploading and posting. <3
    Btw, your rescue making link was wrong, especially 002 file.
    The link is connected to 003 file. If you don't mind, could check and fix the link connection?
    I'm so excited to see RESCUE's making. It's one of my favorite KT song :DD

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I changed the link, tell me if you have another problem ^^

      Eliminar
  2. Hello :)

    First time, thank you very much for shared all pv - cd - making - booklet... with us :)

    So I had a little probleme with this video [Making] KAT-TUN - RESCUE: 4S .001 .002 .003 after ddl and joining with hsjplit, it's missed me the half part of making :s

    I had just 15min :s
    Can you do it something please ?

    Thanks in advance :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks for telling!
      I didn't realise the video I uploaded wasn't full (though I don't know why it wasn't full in the first place -.-)
      I've reuploaded it, so it download it again, please :)

      Eliminar
  3. Hi ;) it's me again, I would like ask you if I can use your video for translation in french for my team of fansub ? :)
    I asked too for Dangan Pirate, but visibly my com isn't passed on your website...

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, you can use it ^^
      I don't understand what you mean with your com isn't passed on my website, but you can use Dangan Pirates vids too if that's what you want :)

      Eliminar
  4. Ok thank you :)

    I posted the comment on Dangan article but it has not been validated by blogspot :s
    But no problem, thank you for all videos :DD

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. That's weird O_o Anyway, you can take and use all the vids you want, no need to ask me :)

      Eliminar
  5. thanks for all the kattun dvds making and pvs i am watching it with pleasure! i am a canadian fan so getting dvds would be no use but i do appreciate your posts! i watch all of their concerts with great pleasure thanks for your hard work.

    ResponderEliminar