2021/09/25

Changes in the blog

Due to some recent events, from now on some entries will be password protected. Some of these entries will be the masterpost with J-net and JFC vids and the entries of J-net Online videos
A pop-up will appear when trying to access these entries and a hint of the password will be indicated. I'll try to make the passwords as simple as possible, but in case you can't figure it out, let me know via DM on Twitter or email me and I'll tell you the password.
 
Also, from now on I won't post direct links to this blog or livejournal on the blog's Twitter account unless it's a translation or fansub-related post. But I'll continue tweeting every time I post or edit an entry.

On an additional note, if you ever encounter the blog's Twitter account (@lobanherida) suspended, please check this blog because I'll write an entry with the username of a new account.

I know this makes things more complicated, but I just want to protect this blog while continuing sharing KAT-TUN's stuff.

I'm really sorry for the inconveniences! 🙏

5 comments:

  1. No need to apologise! Just want to say thanks for continuing to share KT's files even as it seems like it's becoming more difficult ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for what you've been doing to us and this fandom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your hard work, Ku-chan! :) *hugs*

    But I'm slight confused.. meaning to say, you will still post those password-protected posts here or we have to check elsewhere? ^^"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The moment you try to access a password-protected post (like this one lobanheridanofukushu.blogspot.com.es/2016/12/recopilatorio-videos-de-j-web-j-net-y.html), the password will be requested, but the hint to that password will appear too. If you still don't know the password with that hint, then contact me and I'll tell you the password :)

      Delete
    2. Ohhh now I get it.. hehehe. Thanks so much, Ku-chan! Really appreciate that you have to go through all these troubles for sharing videos with us. *hugs* :)

      Delete