2020/05/20

[Subs] [ENG] KAT-TUN LIVE TOUR 2019 IGNITE

This time the hardsubbed video is a .mkv file with two subtitles tracks: "Talk parts & Songs" and "Talk parts only" (same as I did for CAST concert). The one with only the talk parts doesn't show subtitles for the lyrics of the songs. "Talk parts & Songs" will play by default.

Since the subtitles are not "properly hardsubbed" into the vid, their aspect will change according to the player you are using and might not be properly shown. I recommend using Media Player Classic as it shows the subtitles exactly as I planned. But other players like VLC also work fine.

If you have problems with these subtitles, let me know and I'll upload a normal hardsubbed video.

If you find any type of mistake in the subtitles, in my English or translation, please tell me and I'll fix it ASAP!

I also want to thanks Kosamin for transcribing the rap Ueda sings before FREEZE, I couldn't have done it without her!

Enjoy! 


English subs:
Hardsubs: MEGA || 4S (11 parts)
Softsubs:
    · Talk parts & Songs: 4S (works with any raw)
    · Talk parts only: 4S (works with any raw)

21 comments:

  1. Thank you very much 😄💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous21/5/20 00:12

    Thank you so-so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous21/5/20 00:25

    Thank you so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous21/5/20 05:28

    Thank you����

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muchas gracias!!!!!! Descargandoooo! una pregunta ¿sabes si están por algun lado los sub en español??? o ¿vas a traducirlos??? de todas formas, muchas gracias por el video ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tengo entendido que KAT-TUN Argentina lo traducirá al español, así que esta vez yo sólo lo voy a hacer en inglés :)

      Delete
  7. Anonymous21/5/20 09:41

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much 🥺 You always know what we need 😭 I'm looking forward to your next projects 😊
    Btw I hope you do a sub for the encore of this concert 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't do the encore because it was recoderded a different day that the concert and I'm not planning on subbing it at the moment, I'm sorry! >_<

      Delete
  9. Anonymous21/5/20 14:36

    Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for subbing and for you kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous21/5/20 18:58

    Thank you so much... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so so much for subbing this concert!!! :D
    But I would love it just as much if you could consider doing the subbing for the encore too... else, it seems 'incomplete'... Hehehehehe!
    Still, thank you very much for this as usual!!! *hearts* :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The encore was recorded on a different day that the concert on the DVD so that's why it doesn't feel "incomplete" to me lol I won't be subbing it at the moment, but I'll think about doing it in the future :)

      Delete
  13. thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you soooooooo much!!! Love KAT-TUN forever!

    ReplyDelete
  16. THANK YOU SO MUCH! REALLY!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous28/2/21 07:18

    Thank you so much! I appreciate all your work.

    ReplyDelete