2020/03/11

[Subs] [ENG] KAT-TUN no Sekaiichi Tame ni Naru Tabi + SP (2019.12.29) - Tame Gokko in Bangkok


English subs:
Hardsubs: MEGA || 4S (4 parts)
Softsubs: 4S (it should work with any raw without commercials)

Translations notes:

᛫ Okame-chan: Kame is called like that by Okubo during the show. To know about the 'O' prefix, please read this and/or this. In short, it's not commonly used anymore, it was used to express respect and it's not normal to use it with "-chan," but it sounds cute.

᛫ Tame Gokko: "Gokko"comes from "oni gokko" (literally "pretend to be the demon"). It's a game like hide and seek. "Tame Gokko" is a play on words with the show's name so I left it untranslated.


Let me know of any mistake you find in the translation or in my English, please. Thanks!

17 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/3/20 10:20

    Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous13/3/20 00:56

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous13/3/20 17:02

    Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this!!

    And please take care in the meantime during this crucial period now ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous28/3/20 09:40

    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ho my God thank you so so much for this ! I really hope you're doing fine. Are you living in Spain ? Thank you for using your quarentine to make us translations ! ^_^ It would be awesome if you could make the other Tame Tabis !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm living in Spain, yes, but I'm fine, just staying at home.
      I might translate another TameTabi in the future, any suggestion?
      You, too, take care!

      Delete
  8. kissmegreen1/4/20 17:26

    Thank you so much ;)
    Stay safe XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing, thank you so much!! <3

    Do you know where I can download RAWs of tame tabi? I'm a member of Kame-World on livejournal but they're pretty dead at this point..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. strawberry1582 livejournal comm have them. It's a locked comm, but I think she will easily let you join :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I've just been approved. So happy to finally be able to watch this show again!

      Delete
  10. Anonymous22/2/21 21:28

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete