2022/05/17

[Subs] [ENG] Janino Channel #111 (2022.03.23)

YouTube video title:
#111 [Psychopath...] Since we forgot, we casually tried to play and we got an unexpected result!!
 

YouTube description:
Good evening, everyone♪
This is Janino Channel!!!!
Let's keep working hard the few days left of this week🕺
Yesterday it snowed while I was filming the drama ⛄️
I know it's hard to stay healthy and dressed warmly, but please, take care 🙇‍♂️
And this is something personal, but
to all of you who watched!!
ARASHI's movie in the US!!!!!
Thank you so much😭
The staff members over there recorded your comments
and I watched them😭
Above anything else, it makes me happy that many people went to watch it
and I was touched😭
Since I don't have the knowledge to say all of this in English,
if there are someone who can, please translate it to English!!
I hope this message reaches everybody somehow!!!!!
That said, please enjoy today's video♪

#Janino #NakamaruQuiz #PsychopathEditing
 
 
 
 
English softsubs: 4S
(There won't be hardsubs this time.)
 
Thanks to @zutto1582 for the QC!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment