2023/07/08

Changes in the blog

As some of you may have noticed, in the past few years, some entries with KAT-TUN's releases have been taken down and I've moved them to Livejournal.

I've always wanted to openly share KAT-TUN's content to reach as many people as possible because I believe it would help more people discover KAT-TUN and become fans. However, I understand that many people disagree with this approach and have always disliked my methods.

I've had this blog for 15 years, literally half of my life, and times have changed, as have I. Although I still want to continue sharing KAT-TUN's content openly, there are now legal ways to access their music, such as YouTube or Spotify.

On the other hand, this blog contains all the work I have done throughout the years. While I may not be particularly proud of it, it represents countless hours of effort, and I want to cherish it. However, sharing CDs on this blog puts it at risk, and I would hate to see everything go to waste.

For these reasons, I have decided to create a new site and move some of my content there.

Allow me to introduce:

(Click)

On this new site, you will find KAT-TUN's discography, fan club videos, and livestreams. Some of the posts are password-protected and the site won't appear on search engines. I will also refrain from sharing direct links to the new site or its entries, apart from the one provided above and a permanent "hidden" one at the bottom of this blog. The purpose of these measures is to avoid the site or its entries being taken down, although I have no idea if they will be enough.

Feel free to talk about the new site and share the link with others, but preferably in private if possible.

I hope you will enjoy it, and I hope this will be enough to protect Lobanherida no Fukushû blog while still sharing KAT-TUN's content.

To sum up, translations and subtitles will continue to be posted openly here and promoted on Twitter with a direct link. New releases and fan club videos will be posted on the new site, and I will announce it on Twitter, but I will not provide direct links to the posts or the site.

If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment or send a message!

I apologize for any inconveniences, and let's continue supporting KAT-TUN together!

3 comments:

  1. Kawasemi9/7/23 12:16

    Thank you for all your work and effort for the website and the KAT-TUN community.

    I will be forever grateful to you!
    I'm one of those people who buys all the content because I still want to support KAT-TUN and I like to see the many releases on my shelf.
    But thanks to you, I can see it long before the post office brings it out.
    And thanks to your translations, we can understand what they say at concerts and other shows.

    I have also been a fan for 15 years, but since they tightened access so much, you became the hero of KAT-TUN fans.
    I still remember when the Internet was full of KAT-TUN cuts of TV shows. But today there is almost nothing. It is almost impossible for foreign fans to see these shows.

    Those who report your page don't know how much it means to foreign fans.
    Your site is a treasure, but it still makes us buy the various editions of KAT-TUN.

    Sorry if I wrote something wrong, I'm using google translate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing all the KAT-TUN information and resources with us. I have been following KAT-TUN and your site for many years already. I am not living in Japan so getting updated information was very hard. I remember long long time ago it took me more than a month to get their CD. I feel so thankful I can get to listen their songs, read their news and watch their videos from your site as soon as it is released when you uploaded them on this site. I still buy their CDs but as a fan I really can't wait to listen.
    You are right that nowadays it is easier to access their news and songs. But it doesn't mean we will forget your hard work and efforts. Truely thankful and hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never say thanks enough to what you guys did to maintain this site. I purchased my DVD/CD to support the boys but I have no disc player at home so I cannot play them. Your site help me to download and keep the content in my phone/laptop so that I can watch/listen anytime I want. Thank you again and hope this site always stay safe

    ReplyDelete