2023/08/10

Yamada's noisy time - Chapters 1 & 2


Credits:

    Translation: LnF
    Cleaning: Em
    Typesetting: kyzen & Em 
 
 



Finally, the manga by KAT-TUN's Nakamaru-san, or rather, Nakamaru-sensei, is being published in 'Afternoon.' We've got an illustration and a comment from him to commemorate it!
 
"Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Nakamaru. It's a great honor for me to have my manga published in this magazine with such a long history. I've been drawing many mangas in pursuit of making my childhood dream come true. Now that I've been given the opportunity to actually publish one, I'm eager to continue improving myself. Each of the 10 pages was a project in itself, and I focused on making them funny. I kindly ask for your support in the coming months." (Nakamaru Yuichi)



.....................

T/N: 'Yamada's noisy time' is the official name of the manga in English. A more proper translation, but not better for a manga title, would be 'The times when Yamada-kun is troubled.'
The word 'zawameku,' translated as 'noisy' in the title, indeed refers to something noisy, but usually in an annoyingly way. To go with the official name in English, I've tried to translate it every time as 'noisy' even though another word might have been more adequate in some cases.
 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous13/8/23 20:51

    Thank you for translating Maru's manga!!

    ReplyDelete